InfoPhonix Digital can help you with your digital marketing needs. The following terms and conditions govern your use of our site. If you use this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. It is not permitted for you to use this website if you disagree with these terms and conditions in any way.
Services are being purchased by the Client and a Service Provider is being engaged as an independent contractor to design and establish new accounts for the purchased Services. The Client authorizes the Service Provider to access their pre-existing accounts allowing “write permission” as well as to provide permission for the Agent, Company, Associates and the Account Provider to access the Client’s accounts as well as other logins, access information, or programs if needed. Clients also authorize the provider to use the login information to access any third-party accounts related to the purchased service or a site where the provider can access technical information, configurations, audio, video, media, and content useful to design and develop the purchased service.
Term of Contract
- Clients and InfoPhonix Digital will form an independent contractor relationship. No partnership venture is implied.
- Both parties will agree on a date at which the services will commence, and charges will be assessed accordingly.
- Each month, clients will receive a report on the performance of theri services.
- In any case, either party must provide at least ten business days notice before canceling or completely transferring service responsibilities.
- The Contract shall not apply to or be enforceable by a person who is not a party to it.
- Clients who purchase a monthly service package from InfoPhonix Digital are obligated to pay the full amount before work begins.
- Clients who agree to a fix quotes with InfoPhonix Digital must pay 50% of the billable in advance before any work begun. After the work begin, the remaining 50% will be due within seven days.
- It is InfoPhonix Digital policy to invoice the clients in advance, every month.
- If the client does not pay the invoice by the due date, InfoPhonix Digital may terminate the service immediately without a prior notice of 10 days.
- When there is a dleay in providing obligated services due to natural or uncontrollable circumstances, InfoPhonix Digital will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses.
- Any and all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses related to the services InfoPhonix Digital provides to the client will be defended, paid for and held harmless by the client.
- Since digital media has a public nature, any content or information provided by clients to InfoPhonix Digital is accessible to the public once it is published.
- Since this content is public, InfoPhonix Digital cannot be held responsible for screening it or for any damage, goodwill losses, or business assets it may result in.